1. Would you like to be a member of the Singles Fellowship workforce at Covenant Christian Centre? If so Please send an email with Your Name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org on our before the 24th of September 2017.
2.Covenant Connect (the youth church of C3) will be praying and fasting from Thursday Sept 21st to Saturday Sept 23rd Prayers will hold at 5pm on Thursday and Friday, and by 11am on Saturday at the Yaba Centre. Everyone aged 18-24years are invited.
3. The Missions Unit (C3MU) calls for interested members who would like to join the department to please indicate their interest by sending their details: Full name, Phone nos, Email and service centre to email@example.com or 08025539277. Medical personnel are also needed.
4. The exciting weekend getaway for married couples comes up from October 27-29th! Theme: Keeping the Love flame Aglow. For Registration and Payment: visit: www.insightsforliving.org/couples or Send an email to: Marriages@covenantchristiancentre.org (email title: Couples Weekend). VERY Limited spaces are available, interested couples are encouraged to register & pay now. Your Marriage will SURELY be better for it.
5. Admissions are now open for The Covenant Capital Business School’s Entrepreneurial Management Basic Program [EMP1] Batch B. Applications opens from Sunday September 17th and closes Wednesday September 20th, 2017. Lectures will commence on September 23rd to November 18th, 2017 [Saturdays only]. For interested candidates, kindly apply online at www.covenant-capital.org/registration-form. For more details, please call 08160000238, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the www.covenant-capital.org/business-school.
6. Foundation of Faith 3rd Quarter holds at Yaba Centre from August 27th to September 16th 2017.Six Classes hold for 3 weekends on Saturdays – 8am and Sundays – 1:30pm. Venue is the Yaba Centre. Foundation of Faith is a Refresher course on fundamentals of our Christian faith. To Attend, Please register at fof.covenantchristiancentre. org. Registration Is Required.
7. The Widows Relief and Assistance Program (W.R.A.P) is organizing a 4-week holiday job initiative from August 1st – 31st for her beneficiaries ages 13-17years. If you are a business owner and would like to participate in this program by empowering a Project W.R.A.P teen, kindly call 08187515105 or send an email to email@example.com
8. Covenant Christian Centre social media department is accepting new members. Social media administrators, influencers, content creators, creative writers, graphic designers, illustrators, videographers, editors, SEO and analytics experts are also welcome. To join the team, kindly send your details; name, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, 31st August, 2017
9. Are you gifted in singing or proficient in any musical instrument? Covenant Christian Centre Choir would be auditioning interested persons. Please visit bit.ly/C4Audition to register for the audition. Date will be communicated via email after forms have been filled and submitted.