1.The Premarital Department’s inaugural Prayer meeting for church members who are dating, currently in a relationship leading to marriage, engaged, and about-to-wed is now holding on Sun 23rd July 2017, at the Iganmu Centre, from 3pm to 5pm. Those who have attended Premarital classes and are yet to wed are also invited. Kindly note that you are to come with your intended spouse.
2. Are you a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, dentist, paramedic, or a worker in the health sector? Are you willing to join the medical team as a member or a volunteer? If your answer is yes kindly pick up a form from the ushers after the service.
3. Foundation of Faith 3rd Quarter will hold from July 8th to 23rd July. Six Classes will hold for 3 weekends:Saturdays – 8:00 AM and Sundays – 1:30 PM prompt. Venue is the Iganmu Centre. To attend, please register at fof.covenantchristiancentre.org. Please note that Foundation of Faith is a Refresher course on fundamentals of our Christian faith. Registration is required to attend.
4. Covenant Capital Annual Tax Seminar holds on Sat July 29th, 2017 from 9am-12noon at the Covenant Place Iganmu. Tax professionals from public and private sectors would be available to attend to your issues and answer your questions in one-on-one sessions, confidentiality guaranteed. Register now at www.insightsforliving.org/taxseminar. Volunteer Tax professionals are also welcome to assist with the one-on-one sessions. kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
5. Are you in business and willing to train aspiring entrepreneurs on how to start a small scale trade in these areas; Fashion, Photography, Catering Services, Finger Foods, Hair Styling & Braiding, Painting (fine art), Events Decor & Mgt., Interior Decoration, Shoe Cobbling (Making), Content Writing, and Fish Farming, please visit www.insightsforliving.org/cottage to register for Covenant Capital’s Cottage Industry Program.
6. The Registration Unit request for new volunteers. Those interested should register via this email: email@example.com. Please note that volunteers who submitted their details previously should also register via the provided email.
7. Are you gifted in singing or proficient in any musical instrument? Covenant Christian Centre Choir would be auditioning interested persons. Please visit bit.ly/C4Audition to register for the audition. Date will be communicated via email after forms have been filled and submitted.
8. Church members who are interested in volunteering for teens camp should please log on to www.insightsforliving.org/teenscamp
9. Monday morning prayers in Lekki, Yaba and Iganmu Centres’ have resumed. Time is 6am-7am prompt.