Marriage Counseling @ Covenant Christian Center.
If you are a Committed Member of Covenant Christian center you can attend any of our pre or Marriage enrichment Counselling classes which run at various times in the year.
A. Prerequisites to commence Premarital classes
–Have you completed foundation of faith?
– Are you a committed C3 member?
– Do you have your parents’ consent to marry?
If yes to all, then plan to attend the pre-marital classes.
Kindly note that fixing of wedding dates cannot be earlier than 2 months after counseling has ended.
Please Note : Registration closes two weeks before the class starts.
2019 Walk-in/Physical classes Dates:
– 1 st : Feb 2 nd – March 9 th
– 2 nd : March 2 nd – April 6 th
– 3 rd : April 6 th – May 11 th
– 4 th : May 4 th – June 8 th
– 5 th : June 1 st – July 6 th
– 6 th : July 6 th –Aug 10 th
– 7 th : Aug 3 rd – Sept 7 th
– 8 th : Sept 7 th – Oct 12 th
– 9th: Oct 5 th – Nov 9 th
– 10 th : Nov 2 nd – Dec 7 th
Distance/Diaspora Classes (Special)
B. Prerequisites for attending Marriage enrichment counselling classes
– Completion of foundation of faith classes at Covenant Christian centre.
– Committed C3 member.
C3 Marriage Enrichment Counselling
This is designed for already married couples who have never been through pre-marital counselling or simply desire to go through the classes which are focused at building a Godly marriage. Interested couples should book at least a month to preferred class.
- QUARTER 1 (Levels ME 1& ME 2) Starts 2nd Feb Lekki & Iganmu Centres
- QUARTER 2 (Levels ME 1& ME 2) Starts 4th May Lekki & Iganmu Centres
- QUARTER 3 (Levels ME 1& ME 2) Starts 3rd Aug Lekki & Iganmu Centres
- QUARTER 4 (Levels ME 1& ME 2) Starts 2nd Nov Lekki & Iganmu Centres
- One-one counseling – Available for booking – contact us
Topics to be discussed at the Marriage Enrichment Classes are also as follows:
Marriage Enrichment 1, we will be discussing topics such as:
- 1. Money
- 2. Sex
- 3. Roles and Responsibilities
- 4. Conflict Resolution e.t.c
Marriage Enrichment 2 is more advanced and we will be discussing topics such as:
- 1. Winning Together,
- 2. Marriage & Family as a Tool for God’s Kingdom Agenda,
- 3. Managing Change and
- 4. Long Life & Divine Health – Our Covenant and Heritage
Contact us : email@example.com Or please call Olajumoke or Tobi at the church office on 08160000239 or 08142459324
“”…Through wisdom a house is built…in all thy getting, get wisdom.””